You Deserve to Have an Elite MAP Coach on Your Side
Madeleine Lowry, NTP, CMMP
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Specialties: Chronic health issues, including:
- Allergies/sensitivities: foods, chemicals, mold, EMFs and more
- Digestive issues: IBS, bloat, constipation, diarrhea
- Autoimmune conditions
- Chronic fatigue & chronic pain
- Sleep issues
- Eating disorders or restricted eating patterns
- Infertility issues
Ready for a new approach to your chronic health issues?
I can help you restore your health with skills in multiple neural retraining methods, nutritional therapy, and an understanding of how subconscious stressors and lifetime traumas degrade health. Through a set of MAP sessions, we will peel away layers of subconscious stressors and improve your emotional, mental and physical resilience.
- Holistic wellness practitioner trained in Nutritional Therapy which believes that the body has an innate ability to heal itself.
- Expertise in Allergy & Sensitivity elimination: foods, chemicals, mold, EMFs and more.
- Educational approach to working with clients. I don’t just say, “Trust me”, I explain why it works.
- All sessions conducted over Zoom video conference--distance is not an issue!
- Visit https://www.tcneuralretraining.com for explanatory videos, podcast episodes, and a quiz that will help you connect the dots between unconsciously held emotions, trauma memories, and your symptoms.
How many sessions will it take? I suggest 4-6 sessions as a good trial of the MAP Method. Most clients see significant improvements within the first 6 sessions.
About Madeleine Lowry
Madeleine specializes in the conditions that originally brought her to the field of Nutritional Therapy – digestive issues, allergies/sensitivities and autoimmune conditions. She combines knowledge of Nutritional Therapy with skills in neural retraining - both self-directed (Retrain Your Brain for Allergies/Sensitivities) and practitioner-directed (Mind ReMAP for Health).
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biology (Williams College), a Masters in Business Administration (University of Minnesota) and is certified as both a Nutritional Therapy and a MAP Method practitioner. She is the host of the Flourish podcast.
WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN HELP YOU?
👋 LETS TALK!
this discovery call is a free no-obligation chat (done on-line via zoom)
to get to know each other and figure out which of my programs or services will best meet your needs should you choose to work with me.
Click and book a time with me to chat about your situation to
move you forward with clarity!